We have been providing air conditioning products & services to the Lakeland, FL area for over 40 years.
At United Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, we have been serving the Lakeland, FL community since 1975, and we continue to put the comfort of our customers above all else. We haven’t become a long-standing and successful refrigeration and air conditioning company by accident. We believe it is because of our dedication and determination to exceed your expectations with our air conditioning products & services.
We offer extended hours by appointment with no overtime charges. One thing you won’t find anywhere else is our “Life of System Repair Warranties.” You will only get that with us! Another thing you can expect from us is a real live person on the phone, regardless of when you call. After regular hours, you always have the choice of leaving a voice mail or going straight to an operator. Our operators are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. That is how we are able to have the fastest response time in the Lakeland area. Our on-call technicians will be calling you back right away – within 15 minutes! Give us a call during an emergency, and you’ll get an example of why our business motto is, “Call United; They’ll Come!”
Our family business has been part of the Lakeland community for many years. Our owners were raised right here, which is why being a trusted part of the community is so important to us. We have the friendliest and most responsive support team in the business. One call, and you’ll know you’ve found the best!
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|
- Chamber of Commerce Member
- Energy Star Partner
- Refrigeration Service Engineer Society Member
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of America
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- North American Technician Excellence Certified (NATE)
- National Federation of Independent Business Member
- A+ Rating With the BBB
- National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA)
- Lead Safety for Renovation
- Building Analysis
- NADCA Certified Ventilation Inspector
- BPI Envelope
- EPA Section 608 Universal
- State of Florida Contractor's License CAC 020228
- Polk County Business Tax Receipt 16302